Reporting to the Director of Media Services, the Digital Media Specialist is responsible for implementation and ongoing support of multiple concurrent client specific content workflows. Primary duties include ingest of supplied media/metadata, the enhancement of existing and/or supplied media, quality assurance and the delivery of content to clients and client partners to monitor and complete orders.
The Digital Media Specialist will work closely with the Account Management and Information Systems & Services teams to understand and provide perspective on client requests, and to ensure all service level agreements and contractual expectations pertaining to ingest and delivery are met.
The Digital Media Specialist must have a varied and thorough knowledge of video processes from capture to compressions, a deep understanding of digital television video formats, equipment, technology and workflow. The successful Digital Media Specialist must have a discriminating eye regarding video and audio quality from an evaluation perspective.
Specific Responsibilities – Digital Media Specialist
- Ensure that T3Media is represented in a professional and positive manner.
- Monitor client specific inbound/outbound content lanes, ensuring consistent throughput and delivery to meet with internal revenue goals and client specific service levels.
- Provide order error resolution with a solutions oriented approach to minimizing and/or removing errors in the future.
- Over all data management, metadata migration and formatting.
- Digital and physical library management, including LTO management.
- 24/7 “On-Call” schedule participation.
- Participate in scheduled training and continued education with other T3Media departments in an effort to understand offered services and product.
- Keep up with industry trends and best practices
- Other duties as assigned
Please send resume and cover letter to: Jobs@t3media.com