As the Product Line Manager for T3Media’s business, you will act as a mini-GM looking out for the success of your business with a portfolio of B2B video products used by media companies around the world. You will leverage your deep experience in enterprise-level, SaaS product management, market analysis, agile practices and data-driven decision making to ensure our products exceed the highest standards of customer experience, technical precision, scalability, and profitability. You will work across the company (Marketing, Operations and Sales) to develop product roadmaps, oversee software development, and launch products to the market. You will establish product success metrics, monitor their performance, and suggest course corrections to meet these success criteria. Above all else you will focus on achieving the best possible user experience and be passionate about working with customers and development teams to achieve these results.
As Product Line Manager, you will:
- Live and breathe the market – know the market(s), customer needs and use cases, the competitors, T3 differentiators, and how to build roadmaps to exploit T3’s competitive strengths.
- Articulate the vision – develop clear and articulate product visions, be zealous in communicating this across departments internally, and provide leadership in this communication externally.
- Ship – define clear launch features, make decisions along the way, and ship product. Continuously. Work collaboratively with Marketing, Sales, and Operations to build ROIs, pricing, product specifications, product marketing collateral, sales/ops training, trial and beta programs.
- Listen and iterate – talk to customers, prospects, operations, sales, engineering to solicit feedback. Be strong enough not to say yes to everyone, however, and allocate resources effectively to meet the success criteria of the product.
- Emphasize the user experience – bring best of breed consumer product on-boarding and user experiences to B2B, SaaS products and be a force for change internally.
- Measure success – identify necessary metrics to measure the effectiveness of completed projects. Leverage data to understand which products are most successful and identify new opportunities. Track and report performance to key department stakeholders and executives.
- 5+ years experience as a product manager in a SaaS business; 10+ years in a software environment
- Video experience a plus.
- A talent for engaging with engineering. We don’t expect you to have a CS degree, but you must be able to speak the language of developers.
- Strong experience working on complex projects with front-end and back-end components. You’re used to driving projects from concept through launch and beyond.
- A passion for user experience, with strong instincts around UI and design.
- Strong organizational and project management skills. You’ll own your projects from end to end.
- Remarkable leadership and communication skills. You should be comfortable representing your team and championing your projects across the organization and in front of senior leadership, partners, and customers.
- Experience with agile development methodologies.
How to Apply
The market is full of exciting changes and we are working on building the next generation of video platforms & services to delight our customers. If you are interested, please send your resume, cover letter and salary requirements to: email@example.com