T3Media is looking for a UI/UX Developer. Ideally, you will be someone who not only understands the web, but loves to play and learn in order to maximize your potential as new and exciting technologies emerge.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Owns specific areas of the product base; takes technical leadership within those components
- Work estimation.
- Code reviews.
- Presents new technology.
- Proposes UX concepts.
- UI/UX Design reviews on owned product
- Confirms requirements by reviewing with product owner and technical lead.
- Analyze requirements; UI/UX designs, implements, unit tests and delivers code.
- Documents operational instructions of product(s)
- Troubleshooting bugs and production fires.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending training workshops and online references.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed with limited supervision
- Supports development approach (Agile etc.)
Programming Skills, Design, Enterprise deployment Awareness, Code Performance Awareness, UI Design, Software Debugging, Development Fundamentals, Documentation, Software Testing
- Ruby on Rails
- FTL, JQuery, some Prototype, Java, Struts
- 8+ years in web development systems
- Strong work ethic
- Technical degree
- Team oriented attitude
- Capability to learn and expand your base skills
- Can do approach and attitude
For consideration, please send your resume, cover letter, and compensation requirements to at Jobs@t3media.com.